"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Night Life

June 20
For Fay's birthday I got together some folks to go out clubbing. The 7 of us had a great time celebrating an all-nighter. This is sort of a one-timer. 
We hung out at a bar until 3:30 and was surprised to find that they charged us a table fee. We almost refused to pay. Then we clubbed until the morning traffic was seen. Gladly we stayed sane.
Don't get worried for us now. We had a few drinks, but we were sure to stay on top of things. Everything went fine. No one got hurt; or did anything they regretted, and everyone was all hugs and smiles at the end and was like, "let's do it again." It was cool!
And the best thing was, I got to do something with my lil' sis' that she enjoys doing. I love her to bits, but I know that I haven't been the brother I should have been. I'm happy that she's together with David and that they're happy. Sure they have their squabbles, but who doesn't. I love them both, and just wish that things work out well for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment