"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Thursday, July 1, 2010

June 16
Mercy is my childhood friend. One week younger than me, people used to call her my twin sister. Now, we've sorta become independent of each other's friendship; both have our own lives, hardly in touch. Finally after decades she comes to visit, and we had a pleasant time at Mac.
Why does an eat-out need to always resort to Mac? 'Cause it's so **** cheap. ehem, forgive me for the language. But it's true, it is cheap, and for those who like it and didn't get completely turned off by the anti-Mac documentary, it tastes good.
I know 20 years into the future from now I won't be saying this, but that's how I feel right now.

スージーズーのテディベアはめっちゃはやってんねん。

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh! Mercy visited you?? How nice!!! Great!
    Gosh, I need my turn...!

    ReplyDelete