"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Letter to Fay

July 21st' 2007

Hi Hony

I want to thank you for everything you've been for me--the encouragement, faith, support, and love. Though at times I forget about it, you have been all these important things and more.

No matter what we go through in life, and what sort of nonsense comes out of my mouth, I want you to know that I love you. I hope that I can be a better person for you, and that my fears and apprehensions, though many, will not get in the way of my love for you.

I do not want to have a conventional relationship of two people constantly struggling to live up to other's and each other's expectations, and losing the romance and affection through the struggle, as what seems to happen to many if not most.

I would rather live a life different from other's, taking a route through the unusual--not living as other's would expect--and so maintaining the beauty and purity of us--not making the regrettable mistake of losing all that makes a relationship valuable and meaningful.

I think I would need help to make a mindset change, but I know that it would be a change worth it. Where there's a will there's a way. Despite my rotten attitudes and hurtful words, I would like for these words to have precedence over them at all times: "I love you!"


Your Sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment