"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Let the Chips Fall

Zuma--2017, March 

Kenji--2011, April

Deryk--2011, April

Friends and family say "Oh my God, Zuma looks just like Deryk; he cries just like Kenji." At the end of the day, I know that somehow he has taken the perfect middle between the two. He obviously has Kenji's eyes, but he undoubtedly has Deryk's lower face.

It doesn't really matter. He was the glue that united us as a family, so secretly, he will always be the special child. Even as he grows up spoiled and his older brothers accuse us of being over-protective of him, Zuma will take the side that no one's on. Hopefully, he will be the smarter one out of the three. I hope.

Frankly, right now I struggle to keep the peace. I'm the only voice of reason in our house when opinions clash.

2 comments: