"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Friday, January 28, 2011

November 15--Kenji's Birthday!!!

Let's just say that my good excuse for being late to post this was our move into Chiba. 

We had it in downtown Namba, Osaka--as city as it gets. We went to a Thai All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant. My parents showed up, and my brothers and sisters and their girlfriends and friends--it amounted to nearly 20 people
  

Kenji wanted Daiki to have a go at throwing the Shurikens

John and Love and some of their kids came too. 

Mommy made a Tank Pinata for Kenji--order-made, and we invited our neighbors to join us out on the streets to tear it up

That's the awesome cake mommy made

And you would wonder why my mom is on the phone

Btw, I did the decorations

2 comments:

  1. Kenji's so big now...! I have to visit you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting bigger everyday Sun. How are you? Yes, it would nice to have you over for a visit. Was unfortunate that you and Fay couldn't meet up the other time. I'm sure it'll happen at the right time

    ReplyDelete