"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tidbits

These are some of the best chocolates I've tasted. Fay got them for valentines. But that's not the reason why I think that they melt in my mouth, come second after Swiss chocolate (maybe better), and that you will never find better tasting chocolate in a Japanese brand. I recommend them. And if want to know where they're found, call Fay.

 I know you're thinking, "what the heck is Yushi posting a pic of tweezers for?" Well, it's a hilarious story that goes something like this:
Deryk is happily playing with his lego's all alone and talking to himself like any level-headed 3-year-old would, and his eye catches mommy's tweezers. He picks it up and asks me in his baby voice, "Daddy, do you know what these are?"
I'm busy on my computer blogging, and I'm like, "No Deryk, I don't know what they are."
And he's like, "They're mommy's booger pinchers."
I tell you, as absorbed as I was in my computer screen, I cracked up laughing. And for a sec he was expressionless, like he didn't know what he'd said that was funny, but then as if fake (and he often does this), he cracked up laughing too. I thought it was hilarious.
The hard-cold truth is that, though mommy uses those tweezers for normal girl purposes, as far as it concerns Deryk, all she uses it for is to pick out his boogers. Because sometimes it does become a problem.


Fay and I are so proud of Kenji. This is the first time in my life that I've seen his finger nails grow out. Until I found out, I thought it was funny that I never saw him get his fingernails cut, like maybe they just grew really really slow. But look, they're growing out. Isn't that good?

Today was Family Day, and mommy cooked ramen for lunch. And I'm posting this because I thought that it looked restaurant-bought. Doesn't it?

I just took this photo like 3 seconds ago. I took like 10 minutes to put the above photo's on and to comment on each of them, and before I know it Fay brings up this feast. These brownies look crazy!
And to set the record straight, I did not fall in love with her food first then her. It's the other way around, alright?

1 comment: