"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas of 2015


  It's been a great year. It flew by like a flash. Photo's of last year's Christmas is still on the same camera that took this photo. That's how stretched I've been.

  I won't lie and say it's a walk in the park having 3 sons. They certainly are the cause of a few white hairs, and the quote is indeed true that goes, "All my paper money is replaced with pictures of my children." Choosing to start a family for me was not a business move.
  Having 3 kids isn't cheap. They need things and want things, and then they break things. They get sick at the most inconvenient of times. They live a lifestyle that is virtually impossible to support by essence of the expectations of their schools, neighbors, and friends. I won't say it's impossible to have a top-notch and excellent family and business life simultaneously, but it virtually is. I would venture to say that 99% of people cannot maintain it for more than a couple years. Choosing to have a family, though, is the most fulfilling and rewarding of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment