"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Monday, May 14, 2012

2012' May--Update

Bakusui--Sleepin' like logs

A fragile life--Sam and Leika's newborn. Congrats guys!

We've entered into the day 'n age that our kids yearn for pikachu art on their bread packages


Recently our next door neighbors have been coming over quite often

Thank you Aich. I finally got around to thanking you properly for this

31 Ice--Free Scoop



Pet project. I'm trying to grow Lemon Mist and Hawaiian Blue

...and then I asked Deryk to water the plants. Two minutes later I feel the soil and it doesn't feel wet at all (if you see the pic it obviously doesn't look wet. So I tell him that the soil doesn't look wet, and then he says, "ya b-b-b-because the flowers already drinked it all." ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment