"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Athletic Park


My fellow Leo getting more athletic. 


Deryk's opportunity for older brother




Othello. Ray and Deryk against me. As I start to win, Deryk takes over and gloats over possible victory. But when he realizes that the table turns back in Ray's favor he quickly gives it back to me. 
Latest lesson among many--not to be such a terrible sport. 

Mental check. When I have 4 kids and I come home to a bunch of energetic children, instead of letting them out-do me, I'll let the Wii kick in. 

Eating Mexican at Sam and Leika's house. 

Baby's interpret almost anything as play. Any sort of attention that is harmless, even a repetitive tonking on the head becomes funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment