"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Daikeien Amusement Park

Fay and me with Deryk and Fiona along with my brother's Hik, Aigo and Mas, and Meg went to this awesome amusement park. Around here, if you're looking for go-carts, Daikeien is the closest place. 
This is Hik's new car


We had Fiona with us, and she couldn't stand the sound of the roaring go-carts, so I had to take her outside. This is a little play area for kids




I posted pics of go-carting in Fay's and my Anniversary. Fay and I have to admit that it's funner with more people. We did 4 on 4. Truth be told, I came out on top both times I raced. I learned the importance of aggression from the last time I lost to Fay. ha! This time I turned those corners real well. 


This is us in competitive conversation. My brothers can't stand loss. The loser has to convince the others of the valid reasons




We did some hoops...

...ate ice-cream...


...got some goodies from the UFO catchers, but also missed some...



...and at some points we just hung out

The sunset was worthy of some picture-taking


After which we went to the over-crowded Costco, got two whole pizzas, and had to sit out in the cold for lack of space inside

Great day though! Tons of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment