"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary, baby!--3 years from the day we first met, 2 years from when we bought our rings, and 1 year from when we became engaged


  I want you to know that I still love you with all of my heart. And every day I still try to be a better man for you. That has not changed, and I pray it never will.
  You are the woman of my dreams--not because you are perfect, but because you are not perfect and you complete me.
  You remind me that clothes were before suits; not suits before clothes. I still have a lot to learn about the most important things in life--Baby, for which you are my life-long teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment