"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next."

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One of Promise and Hope

  When I was younger I thought I understood the concept of fate and destiny and choice, but as the years go by I realize that I know less and less.

  ...I have more unanswered questions, less theories, and thus, more frustrations. Despite my frustrations, I've scrambled one conclusion--that I'm not meant to fully understand.

  So I've given up my deep thoughts and have turned them to ones of my family and our future; real down-to-earth thoughts; ones of logic and realism; futuristic and old-age thoughts.

  Having turned 25, I feel no more capable of facing my life then the year before. But I think that I've already accepted that I'll never feel those comforting thoughts, nor do I want to. I feel that I'm behind 10 years than that of an average successful person, but I'm hoping to catch up--to make 20 years of progress in 10.

  Thank you for helping me out, babe, and for making the 1st year of our new life together on our own one of promise and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment